Siddy Fact File!!!!!

FACT FILE:
Artist Name: Siddy ‘Dr. Mitzvah’
Birth Name: Sidónio Armando Matusse
Place of Birth: Maputo-Mozambique
Date of Birth: April 13th 1994
Languages: Portuguese, English, Xangana, Ronga &Zulu.
Occupations: Student, Rapper, Singer, Song Writer & Co-Producer
Place of Work/Studying:
·         Machava “A” Primary School
·         Machava Sede Secondary School
·         Matola Secondary School
·         University Of Eduardo Mondlane
·         LemosRecordz
Years of active:
·         1999 – Student (Machava “A” Primary School)
·         2006 – Student (Machava Sede Sec. School)
·         2009 – Student (Matola Sec. School)
·         2013 – Student (University of Eduardo Mondlane)
·         2008 – Song Writer (No Company)
·         2010 – Rapper (LemosRecordz)
·         2012 – Co-Producer (LemosRecordz)
Labels/Studio:
·         Fake Money Group (FMG)
·         LemosGANG
·         Money Makers
·         LemosRecordz
Genres:
·         Hip Hop
·         R&B
·         Pop Rap
About Career:
It all started on 2006 when I get into Secondary School, everybody used to listen to Lil Wayne, Drake, Eminem and all those rappers of that time, they were all about Young Money and Cash Money, I had many opportunities to get my career started but I was scared, I was just a lil kid, so I only listened to hip hop, but on 2008, me and some of my colleagues, we started to write and improve some skills, but then, they gave up, I didn’t coz I was loving it, and on 2010 I joined some guys of my neighbourhood, we search for a cool studio and we found LemosRecordz, its where everything started, scared for the first time but I didn’t gave up, the other guys I joined with, did.
So I had to move on alone once again, that’s when on 2011 I started a friendship with my loyal friend and producer Lemos (the owner of the studio), he taught me some singing skills and I carried on….
So on 2012, I became one of the most trustful guy of the studio, so then Lemos taught me how to deal with music producing, like recording and mastering, so in the end of the same year I worked on a solo mixtape project “Tha Friday 13th”, released on 21st November 2012 with 14 songs, I had the most hot rappers of my zone in (Boy Caz, Lemos, DimBaZ, Jejum, RodVall, Small, 7Letras, Joe Banks & Dario). On 2013, I released a lot of songs in solo, and on 9th July 2013, I released a collabo single with Lemos “Tha FriendSHIP” with 6 songs, is one of the hottest single rolling in local blogs. On the same year I’ve been called for a lot of songs by a lot of new and old school rappers.
So I’ve to thank to Lemos for everything I am today, I can say he is my mentor, and Dario my personal producer and loyal friend, I can’t do nothing without his opinion or point of view, and thanks to Boy Caz for giving me some advices about this rap and music industry…..
What Is Tha April 13th?
My brand new project, which consists in bringing to the game a new style and people, new talented girls for rapping and singing, people who believe in their potential and know exactly what they want to be….
Contacts:
+258849356299
www.fmgsound.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/siddy.mitzvah 






Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Siddy - V Ideias Em XXI (Album) 2015